In Santa Brigida, the neighboring municipality of San Mateo, you find the "Casa del Vino", a museum in a newly renovated building that offers tastings of a wide range of wine varieties of the island and its sales.
San Mateo has his own winery, receiving wine from small farmers throughout the island for treating the grapes and bottling wine. San Mateo has become one of the largest producers of wine with origin of Gran Canaria, only surpassed by the municipality of Santa Brigida. In San Mateo there are five wineries located that produce wine from grapes coming from San Mateo.
House Wine Museum & Shop:
- Calle Calvo Sotelo 26, Santa Brigida
- Phone 34 928 64 42 45, 34 928 64 42 72
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00 hours.
- Weekends and holidays closed.
Restaurant La Tasca Wine
- Hours: Tuesday to Thursday from 13:00 to 23:00 h.
- Friday & Saturday from 13:00 to 24:00 h. Sundays from 13:00 to 17:00 h.